Welcome to the 2017 ACM ICPC South Central USA Regional Programming Contest Web Site
The date for 2017's contest was: November 3-4, 2017
Here is the Final Scoreboard. Due to an issue with an a data case in problem K (depending on which valid implementation method was, different results could occur), the problematic case was excluded and all wring answers were rejudged giving some teams an earlier solution with fewer penalty points (and an extra solution for at least one team). The posted standing include this updated information. Thanks to the team that did the extra algebra and implemented an integer only solution that demonstrated an accumulated error in "normal" floating point approach.
A post contest write is forthcoming.
Check out these pages for additional information:
- Welcome Message
- Quick Facts including deadlines and fees
- Contest Rules - ICPC Regional Rules
- How to Compile
- Contest FAQ (Sites may/will have their own FAQs)
- Contest system information
- Regional Sites: (Those wishing to be a site next year -- please contact us).
- During the contest teams will not have general internet access. They will have access to the web submission front-end for PC^2 and they will have access to localdoc.scusa.lsu.edu (or a clone of it). This server includes various language and contest information. This site will also have any errata that comes up during the contest.
- RPMs used in contestant image